Shipping & Returns
Please be assured that your items will ship out within two days of purchase.
We determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used are:
- Australia Post (for small Australian Orders)
- Australia Post: Express Post (for an additional fee if selected on checkout)
- TNT (for larger Australian Orders)
- Australia Post Air (for International Orders)*
* Please note: No tracking is available on international orders.
We accept the return of goods purchased from www.silkcutlino.com on the following basis:
- Your have a received delivery of goods which do not match your order (ie; supplied incorrectly)
- You believe an item you have purchased and received is unsatisfactory
- You believe an item you have purchased and recieved is damaged
- You believe an item you have purchased and recieved is faulty
You must notify us within 5 days after having received your purchase. The item must then be returned to Silk Cut Lino within the following 10 days from having notified us.
You can return your order by the following procedure:
- Make sure that the product is still in unused condition with undamaged packaging and tags still attached. (We reserve the right to refuse any returns that do not match with this critetia).
- Place the product in a shipping box so they do not get damaged in transit
- Enclose the original sales receipt to the product.
- Write RETURN on the package to ensure a faster expedition.
- Send the package to: Silk Cut Lino, 40 Wannan Street, Highett, Vic 3190, Australia
The return and financial responsibility is yours until it reaches Store and are confirmed by a delivery confirmation.
Once received we will assess the goods and refund or exchange as required. Return posting charges will be refunded if the return is deemed valid.